Kelly Pavlik does not need to move up in weight and play with Showtime in their tournament. As Pavlik recently said, “Careers will be ruined by that tournament and I will beat whoever wins.” The champ is set to be interviewed within the next couple of weeks as he nears a Fall fight date.
Other great stories:
My Sports Rumors thinks that Tampa Bay will be in for a good battle in camp to name the starting quarterback, Luke McCown, Josh Freeman, and Byron Leftwich all want it.
Detroit4Lyfe has a screenshot collage of a call the umpires blew in the Pittsburgh vs SF Giants game. Delwyn Young got screwed (and so did Garrett Jones).
Tony Blogs says the NFL got it right by reinstating Michael Vick.
- The World Of Isaac found an executive for the Florida Panthers hitting on the FOX News lady, on the air.
- Pucks & Pitchforks takes a look at the greatest hockey uniforms, now and then.
- Inside The Iggles sends an open letter to NFL Commish Roger Goodell about Michael Vick, Plaxico, and addresses the fact that only four first round draft picks have signed.
- Joe Sports Fan says the influx of “Pujols 5” jerseys are so 2008.
- The Fifth Corner previews a game to have Carolina Tar Heels from the 04-05 season against members of last years team and 8 other alums in a charity contest.