The Mahoning Valley Scrappers are holding a rally tonight as a theme for their regular season game. The theme is centered around keeping Lebron James in Cleveland.
- Commemorative rally towel giveaway to the first 1,000 fans.
- Any fan wearing Cleveland Cavaliers or LeBron James gear will get a free lower box seat ticket for the game.
- Anyone wearing New York, Chicago, or Miami gear will be denied entry into the stadium.
- If the Scrappers score 6 or more runs during the game, all fans will receive a free ticket to either the July 2 or 3 Scrappers game.
- A poster will be available for fans to sign showing their support for LeBron. The poster will be sent to Cleveland following the game.
- If LeBron resigns with Cleveland, the Scrappers grounds crew will cut LeBron James yard for a year and the Scrappers cleaning crew will clean his house for a year.
- If LeBron resigns with Cleveland, the Scrappers will name a section of the lower seating area after him. 23 game tickets will be donated for each home game for the remainder of the season to area youth or community organizations.
July 1 is also Buck Night presented by the injury attorneys at Plevin and Gallucci and CD 93.3. General Admission tickets, hot dogs and 12 oz. drinks are just $1 each.